We are a laid-back and active multi-gaming group that is focused on gaming in Rust, CS:GO, & Arma 3. We have a highly dedicated group of administrators that monitor our servers and are always happy to be friendly and assist our members even with the smallest of issues. We offer you an invitation to join our official group servers, our Teamspeak, and discord. If you want a challenge, join one of our servers and play with the best we have. 

Welcome to Total Unlimited Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
C. Harper

AEGIS [Private Military Company]

Posted (edited)

zWSd8Pf.png

____________________________________________________________________________________

AEGIS [Private Military Company] is a British private military and private security company with overseas offices in Afghanistan, the United Arab Emirates, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Somalia, Mozambique and now in Malden. That has variety of Missions and jobs that they can/will do to get the job done.

This would be beneficial to the server as it would create a new opportunity for players to join and become a AEGIS Contractor. AEGIS would be a Proffessional Faction and would be the utmost respectful Faction, anybody who does not listen to the chain of command, the handbook or either the code of conduct can/will be removed out of the faction.

The Rank Structure would be laid out like this from Highest to Lowest:

1. CEO of AEGIS
  2. Second in Command
  3. Head Instructor
  4. Instructor
  5. Team Manager
  6. Senior Contractor
  7. Contractor
  8. Trainee Contractor

Some of the textures of AEGIS have already been done but will be released in the next update if we can agree on allowing this faction in. As i would like this Faction in for the community and be beneficial. As well as sorting the rank structure, the handbook, textures, code of conduct as i have also made documentation for AEGIS for a period of time only.

Links to Documents:

Any Questions or queries about AEGIS [Private Military Company] please come to me in Teamspeak or message me through the Website.

Thank You,

C. Harper

Malden Developer

Teamspeak Developer

Edited by C. Harper

This is a very interesting idea and if its implement correctly this faction could be successful. Now if we was to introduce this new faction at a later date, what would make it different from other life servers who have private military companies which ruins roleplay for the other players. This can definitely be discussed in the next community meeting 27/08/2017. 

Regards

Marshall , Community Founder & Owner

It would be Different for other Life Servers as it will have strict ROE (Rules of Engagements) and Code of Conducts and strictly no Fail RP which will result in black-list straight away from me. As i totally hate especially if it would be my faction i would hate any member of my faction to break any rules as would make me remove them as AEGIS is a Proffessional and full of Elite Agents and Contractors.

As well as the AEGIS Agents have to fill in these contract forms each time they do a Contract so i can keep all contracts filed and make sure agents are doing Contracts and are Active.

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1p4oWndslAzktpXmawmdPHpoGr-_6qHvrhWyNYAs7DaU

Thank You,

C. Harper

Future CEO of AEGIS