We are a laid-back and active multi-gaming group that is focused on gaming in Rust, CS:GO, & Arma 3. We have a highly dedicated group of administrators that monitor our servers and are always happy to be friendly and assist our members even with the smallest of issues. We offer you an invitation to join our official group servers, our Teamspeak, and discord. If you want a challenge, join one of our servers and play with the best we have. 

Welcome to Total Unlimited Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KitKat

kitkat _ unban request

FOR TITLE TYPE: YOUR NAME - Unban Request

Name: kitkat

Staff Member who Banned you: Staff Member br1nk

Duration of Ban: Hours/Day/Permanent? 23 hours 59 mins 59 secconds

Reason of Ban: ---  Breaking Community Rules /justbrink

Why do you think you should be un-banned: --- i am very sorry for what i have done i have truly thought about it and i regret what i did with all my hart and i swear down on my cats life that i wont do it again

UNDER REVIEW

Your Request will be Interviewed by a Administrators and Above if necessary. Please do not attempt to spam as this will be an Automatic Decline of Request.

Thank You,

C. Harper

Would be nice if the " Why do you think you should be un-banned:" question was answered with correct spellings and actually sounded sincere (Apologetic).

Posted (edited)

REJECTED

Due to the nature of the ban & also the post coming across as non serious, your application with be rejected at this time

Thank you

Edited by justbrink